Saturday, May 2, 2020

Set Up Your Hubspot CRM











About:

I am a Hubspot Expert with 6 Hubspot certifications.



Hubspot is highly recommendable to increase number of leads and number of sales. 

It is definitely a great tool to integrate all your marketing efforts under one platform.



I will create your Hubspot CRM account. 

I will integrate to your website to bring al information about your website visitors to Husbpot.

I will integrate to social media accounts. 

I will set up goal tracking (up to 5) and create a weekly automated report that you will receive on your email every week to analyze your website performance.

I will create 5 smart lists that autopopulate from info gathered on your website.  



Before we get started I can give you a free 20min demo on some of the benefits of using the platform to see if it is right for you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment