Monday, May 4, 2020

Setup Google Analytics At Website And Measure Traffic Data











About:

Hi

There Swopan Borma. Professional Digital Marketer, Google Ads and Facebook Ads specialist. I have worked with many practical live project and earn experience on Google Adwords and Google Analytics. With this experience I will report your Data Measurement System through Google Analytics



Let's see What you will get from this gig - 



1. Create Analytics Account.

2. Generate Analytics Code and Setup at your Website.

3. Measure Web Traffic Data

4. Collect Audience Data.

5. Make Customize Dashboard and Reporting.

6. Provide Ads Copy Suggestion for next ads campaign.



Why choose me-

  • I can make customize Dashboard according to your demand.
  • I will suggest you expert Ads Copy that will help you for next ads campaign.
  • And finally - I will ensure you that the analytics are 100% working perfectly.


Please Feel Free to inbox me if you have need any offer from the above offers.



Thank You

Swopan Borma

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment