Saturday, January 11, 2020

Set Up Conversion Tracking For Your Website











About:

***I don't set up e-commerce***

Please contact me before ordering.



Conversion tracking will let you to:



✅calculate return on investment of your ads or referral sources

✅set up useful reporting

✅have visibility how visitors are behaving on your website

✅optimize Google Ads account performance

✅create a list of users who made the desired action on your website

✅set up remarketing (retargeting) to follow up your existing customers with special offers

✅create a loyalty program and more



If you have doubts about what exactly you need, I will make an audit of your website and suggest the best solution:

should you track button clicks, form submits or "thank you" page visits, what to use in your situation - Google Analytics or Tag manager, how to import goals to Google Ads account, etc.



Be sure that I will use the most precise, convenient and easiest way for your website.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it! Thank you so much Oleg. He has a personalized approach and deep knowledge of Google Analytics conversion tracking set up. Thanks again.

:

Amazing experience. Oleg is outstanding compared to other sellers (I have quite some experience) for his proficiency in English, his clear and well structured messages, his passion to provide the best service to customers. He also advises against things that do not fit. And he reads all messages in detail, so you do not have to repeat things.

:

Very helpful. Nice to work with.

:

I am very sorry I couldn't do some features we discussed, it was caused by technical issues, not my desire to help.

:

excellent seller! very knowledgeable in Google ads and analytics




No comments:

Post a Comment